<kbd id="r43l9ldk"></kbd><address id="a9rd7vsm"><style id="2yy3wh05"></style></address><button id="lg3w5x24"></button>

          Skip navigation

          Campus Life & Inclusive Excellence

          Health & Counseling Center


          Reporting Options

          CAPE is a confidential resource at the University of Denver.  Speaking with an advocate does not obligate reporting anything to the police or to the university, unless there is a significant public safety concern.

          CAPE can assist you in talking about reporting to DU's Title IX Office or Law Enforcement.  You have the right to report through any and all reporting options, separately or simultaneously.

          If you are having an emergency, call 911 and then DU Campus Safety at 303-871-3000.  Campus Safety is available to take an official report 24/7.


          TItle Ix office reporting

          The Office of Title IX is responsible for reviewing and investigating all reports of gender-based discrimination, harassment, and violence on campus, including sexual assault, relationship violence, stalking, and sexual harassment.

          You have the right to meet with the University of Denver's Title IX Coordinator to obtain more information about the reporting and investigative process without initiating a formal investigation. 

          DU Title IX Coordinator: 303-871-7016.

          You can also learn more about Title IX by visiting their website here, or you can choose to submit an online report to the Title IX Office here.

          CAPE can provide support to survivors of gender violence throughout the Title IX process.  To learn more about reporting to Title IX, or to seek support in reporting, contact CAPE at 303-871-3853 or cape@du.edu.

          Campus Safety is available to take an official report 24/7 for the University reporting process: 303-871-3000. This report will be forwarded to the Title IX Office.

          **The University investigation is different from a criminal investigation.  You can choose to report to Title IX and Law Enforcement, one or the other, or both.**

          law enforcement reporting

          CAPE can talk with you confidentially about all of your options for reporting to the Denver Police Department, and assist you in contacting them.  There are many avenues to report to local Law Enforcement, including:

          1. Call 911

          2. 500 Internal Server Error

            Internal Server Error

            The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

            even when DPD is called, the survivor has the right to remain anonymous and not to file an official report at that time . If evidence is collected by a SANE Forensic Exam, the survivor has up to two years to make a decision about whether they wish to file an official police report.

            For information about preserving evidence for a SANE and about the SANE process, click here.  You can also contact CAPE at 303-871-3853 during business hours, or the After-Hours Counselor on Call at 303-871-2205 for more information and to talk about options/support.

          3. Call Denver Police Department at 720-913-2000 and ask to make a report.

          4. Present to a Denver Police station to make a report in person.  The District Three Station is located near DU's campus at 1625 S. University Blvd.

          5. Contact Campus Safety at 303-871-3000 and they can assist you in connecting with DPD to make a report. 

              <kbd id="4tah7i1n"></kbd><address id="xswncz6j"><style id="tt4pmqpc"></style></address><button id="mislw4vu"></button>